Friday, May 1, 2009

No wonder I can't get anything done... :D



So I was intently pouring over the internet, reading my favorite blogs - From Day to Day, of course, and the bloggess, when my sister started rambling on about something or other, and then I noticed that she was sliding down off of the back of the loveseat right next to the computer and saying something about "no wonder people think I'm weird..." and I was all like "What?" and she was like "Well, no wonder people think I am weird 'cause here I am, perched on the back of the couch like a cat." I totally didn't notice, but that didn't stop me from daring her to get back up there and pose like a model, like a girl on top of a piano or something. She said "Okay, how much?" To which I replied "What do you mean, how much? I'm daring you, not betting-" when she interupted with "oh yeah, I guess that would be a bet.". We laughed, then she actually did it:




Then she was all like "Oh shit! Someone's coming!"



and all I could see was the above blur as she dived away like a coward! Lol, really though, she was a pretty good sport. 

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I love that your sister complied! ;) She IS a really good sport :) And *lol* at the explanation of the difference between a bet and a dare ;)

    ReplyDelete