Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nice Wheels!

I'm so totally supposed to be studying, but we had an unexpected delivery today. Okay, well, it was expected, just not expected today; I mean, we didn't know exactly when it would arrive. But Nikoli happened to be sick these past 3 days, and so I happened to be at home with him, when we got this phone call from MATCO saying they had a massive package for us and would we be at home to receive it because buddy's arms were getting tired? Okay, so they didn't say that last part but I imagined it and that's almost as good. Anyway, so the guy came and he had Nikoli's new bike! We were incedibly thrilled to get it; Nikoli, understandably, more than myself; so I made a video to share the happy times. 



These are the best moments :D

1 comment:

  1. Love thes videos! Nikoli DOES look so happy - you weren't kidding ;) What a great surprise for you two today :)

    ReplyDelete