Sunday, March 29, 2009

self-portrait (yes I'm a big copycat.)





... on my walk home from the corner store to get some milk. I've had this silly little smile on my face for days and days, and I'm not tired of it. I think some people must wonder what i'm just so happy about... I kinda wonder too, 'cause really, my head is spinning....

I know how I feel, but I know how I've met with folly in the past, and this creates a fear in me that i'm letting my heart move too fast, that I need to just take one day at a time and put one foot in front of the other and let each moment pass in it's way, to just wait and see and let come what may.  I've so many little nagging worries about how everything could just go wrong entirely when I least expect it, or maybe when I might expect it, i think too far ahead, and need to just focus. Get a grip. 'Cause the truth is, I'm happy, I'm excited. :)  oh so very excited, that maybe I've reached the other side of this desert i've been crossing and that maybe, just maybe, I've found what I've been looking for, for so long,... a stunningly beautiful vision displayed in cool clear still pond of water...

No, I'm not vain! ( 'cause this song is definatey not about me )

;)

2 comments: