Monday, April 13, 2009

And now, for something more appropriate...



Did I ever tell you that K-os is one of my absolute all-time favorite artists? I have all his regular albums, and aspire to collect all the underground releases as well. Anyway, after that last performance, I thought it might be good idea to post some music that does more accurately reflect my feelings these days:

http://www.last.fm/music/k-os/_/CatDieseL

Of course, no one else can perfectly describe your feelings but you, but this has gotta be my favorite song by him, so I guess it'll do until I write my own... which I have started, but am still working on :D 

The above song is currently my favorite one by him. A close second is this one:


..though, I just noticed the above recording is a little funny - there's a lot of overlapping sound at the start that aren't normally part of the song - someone's homemade remix? Anyway, it clears up after a few seconds and the rest of the song is normal. 

I just love how he's reviving musical hip-hop... and his revolutionary use of guitar melody in his beats. K-os rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment