Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Technology...

As mentioned on FB, my dependable old PC proved to be not so dependable at all and crashed yesterday, just after I got home from work. Crashed hard, as in turned itself off and would not turn on again. Ah, it was such a let down. My heart fell as I thought "what in the world am I gonna do now?". I've become so dependent on this machine, it's crazy.

Mind you, if the same thing had happened in, say, last May, I don't think it would have bothered me as much. Probably wouldn't have dipped into my savings to Go To Staples, Go Directly To Staples, and DO NOT Bother With WalMart. Lol. I'm all reconnected now, but it's gonna take a while transfer my hard drive and get access to all my old files. Sigh. If it's not one thing, it's another, eh? Heh hee, whatever. Who needs sleep anyway?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're connected... to the ethers, and to me :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete