Sunday, April 19, 2009

What's in a name?

Peek a boo!

Ha ha, just kidding. My dear Natalie asked to hear more about my habit of naming all the things in my life that I love so I went around taking pictures of all my favorite little (and not so little) ones. Allow me to introduce you to:


Nefertiti




Kikowa (pronounced kee-ko-wah)




And the Windowsill Trio:





The twins:

Mandy



and Marlie 


And, don't forget Abby!



Saving the best of the plants for last, my lovely healer,

Ali







This is my lover, Indigo


And this is Piper :) She drives me where I want to go. 




Oh yeah, and this one is called Nikoli! Lol, and my girl behind him there is Dejah, though I didn't name her that - I call her brat  inspiration  :D



And, though I definitely had no part in naming her at all, I had to add these photos... can you spot who I'm talking about?



















The city is beautiful, but all the beauty I see is she. 


2 comments:

  1. Kay, firstly, you're adorable (peek-a-boo, I see you *lol*), secondly, your plants are gorgeous, and obviously well-tended... I think my faves are Nefertiti (she does seem very exotic and sexy- as far as plants go) and the twins, who are both gorgeous! Um, thirdly, Indigo and Piper are great names for two things you depend on for soulful expression and road trips ;) Piper was always my favourite sister on Charmed... random thought ;) And, fourthly, that's a great picture of Nikoli and Dejah!

    And fifthly, you make my heart stumble into a beautiful abyss... thank you.

    ReplyDelete