Saturday, April 18, 2009

Desiderata



After yesterday's forays into the world of frustration, I found myself reminded of the above... I have it posted it up on my bathroom door so that I'll see it often enough to (hopefully!) be mindful of it's words... If ever I have came across an instruction manual to a peacefull, happy life, this is it. 



This pic is just for fun... the leafy accent is the only decoration in my bathroom, save for the poster on the door. In this one pic, you have the three most exciting things in there. I like having green things around, real and fake; it just makes a house feel more like a home, if you ask me :)

2 comments:

  1. "You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here." I love that part! What a beautiful collection of words...

    ReplyDelete