Friday, April 10, 2009

Ouch! ouch ouch ouch ouch... it's okay, I'm okay. Thank God for Aloe Vera!

I was baking a Delissio pizza today, and when reading the instructions on the box, thought to myself "oh, hey, that's neat. If you wanna crispy crust, you put the pizza right on the rack. No pan. Okay, I'm doing that!" It never occurred to me to think of just how I was gonna get the thing out of the oven when it was done, seeing as how I don't have a peel. So, the buzzer rang, and I went to oven and tried to slide the thing off the rack, but it was stuck. The oven was too hot to reach in and pry it off, so I thought I'd try to take the rack right out of the oven. I yanked it back up and almost out when it hit my forearm and I soundly burned the crap out of it! Check it out:


Align LeftI've got a giant T on my arm now! It's just barely started to blister, but it doesn't hurt any more (thank God 'cause it sure as sugar did when it happened!) thanks to nature's healing gift, the Aloe Vera plant :) But it's sure gonna look nasty.. I hope no one thinks I was trying to brand myself! 

1 comment:

  1. Li!!!! Omg that looks so painful! Aw :( Now it's my turn to want to kiss your owie better!

    On a side note, I've never heard anyone say 'sure as sugar' before. I like it and am going to steal it and use it all the time and also take credit for it ;)

    ReplyDelete