Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Totally Awesome 80's

Last week our office held a "Totally Awesome 80's Potluck Lunch"  planned by our social committee (read: Connie and Michelle)... it was kinda lame (I think 80's were lame in general), but kinda fun too. Mostly just the gals dressed up for it - the guys are just too cool, I guess. I thought it would've been really neat if they had come looking like the Miami Vice guys, or MJ or Boy George; but, alas. 

Anyways, here're some pictures for ya :)

Connie, rock queen


Everyone's Fave Lady,  Raeona   
                           Me... not my best pic :(


Jackie (our leader!) - those're bra cups on her shoulders, lol. Seriously. 


Katie - I think she had the best outfit :) Check out those gloves!



And all our 80's shoes - I just love Michelle's heels/legwarmers combo :)


And, of course, the group photo...



Rock out!



I really think my outfit was horrible... I admit it, I threw it together at the last minute. But, I didn't dress that good in the real 80's anyway. I should have just worn jeans and a sweatshirt - seemed to work back then ;)  My sister did my hair (because I suck at such things), at least that turned out pretty good. I swear, I've got to plan more for these things. 

We had a great time goofing around though :D

1 comment:

  1. I think you look great :) AND it looks like everyone had a pretty good time ;) Potlucks are so fun and your coworkers look like a they're a blast to be around!

    ReplyDelete