Sunday, April 12, 2009

OUCH!!! mumble mumble.. ... ... ... ... ... (deep breath) It's okay, I'm still okay!


Remember my burn from Friday? Yeah, well, it was feeling so much better that I forgot all about it as I was diggin around on the top shelf in my closet, and don't you know it, I ripped the protective layer formed by the Aloe right off. OH! that really hurt. 





Does this look infected to you?

Lol, just kidding, it's not. More aloe, more aloe, whimper whimper... aw, what an easter. But really, I'm okay! See?




I'm too happy to feel the pain, mwuh ha ha ha! (ouch!... you didn't hear that, right?) lol

1 comment:

  1. Li! Your poor arm! I read this post with my hand over my mouth and my face all scrunched up in sympathetic agony. Ugh. It looks like it hurts so much! And don't think your pretty face is going to distract me... though it kinda did/does. ;)

    ReplyDelete